- Power cycle the console (switch off, unplug power cord and plug back in)
- Make sure the console has an active internet connection. You can also test the quality of your connection in the settings menu.
- Make sure your console has the latest software, you can do this from
ON PS4 > the PlayStation 4 Home Menu, go to Settings > System Software Update.
The system will automatically search for the latest software. If you are already up-to-date it will give you the message: "The latest version of the system software is already installed."
ON PS3 > the PlayStation 3 Home Menu, go to Settings > System Settings > System Information.
The system will display the System Software version number.
- Uninstall and reinstall the AnimeLab application on your console
- Try using your PlayStation browser to bring up the website and see if it is any better: ps3.animelab.com/ps4.animelab.com
PlayStation also have a really good article explaining ways to improve your network connectivity that might help. Feel free to try these steps here: